ASP.NET MVC is a technology which uses MVC architectural pattern to make webites and webapps.It provides the developer an environment where his code is not going to messed up as it gives the best separation of concern.Moreover a developer can think in terms of actions instead of pages as its way of doing things is action first instead of Page first unlike webforms.
Welcome to the journey of becoming MVC expert,if you are a beginner and really want to be a professional, then follow the below steps:-
- Go through each article one by one without skipping any of them.
- Try to implement and practice what you have learnt in the article by yourself.
Use your imagination and thinking power and ask these questions to yourself:-
- Why did i read this article?
- What i learned after reading this article?
- Should i open visual studio and try to implement something?
Am i getting errors?ok ,which type of error
- Is it compilation error?
- Is it Run time error?
- Can i solve this myself?
- Can my friends solve this problem?
- Should i ask this question on Stackoverflow?