Linq enables a developer to query any datasource without having knowledge of internal architecture.confused right?meaning if you need to query databases sql is mandatory likewise if you need to query XML you will have to know xpath,but linq removes the load from your shoulder and allow you write in one language which is very similar to sql for any datasource and it will take care of the rest.
Welcome to the journey of becoming Linq expert,if you are a beginner and really want to be a professional, then follow the below steps:-
- Go through each article one by one without skipping any of them.
- Try to implement and practice what you have learnt in the article by yourself.
Use your imagination and thinking power and ask these questions to yourself:-
- Why did i read this article?
- What i learned after reading this article?
- Should i open visual studio and try to implement something?
Am i getting errors?ok ,which type of error
- Is it compilation error?
- Is it Run time error?
- Can i solve this myself?
- Can my friends solve this problem?
- Should i ask this question on Stackoverflow?