ADO.NET is not more than a set of classes so you can think of it as a library that acts as a bridge between data sources and any .net application.obviously you will keep data in a database and will write your business logic or any code somewhere else like the platform you selected for development of your dream website or app or anything whether it be MVC or Webforms anything.But remember your selected platform will not allow you to write sql directly to talk to database so you need a mediator ,that mediator is ADO.NET.
Welcome to the journey of becoming ADONET expert,if you are a beginner and really want to be a professional, then follow the below steps:-
- Go through each article one by one without skipping any of them.
- Try to implement and practice what you have learnt in the article by yourself.
Use your imagination and thinking power and ask these questions to yourself:-
- Why did i read this article?
- What i learned after reading this article?
- Should i open visual studio and try to implement something?
Am i getting errors?ok ,which type of error
- Is it compilation error?
- Is it Run time error?
- Can i solve this myself?
- Can my friends solve this problem?
- Should i ask this question on Stackoverflow?